Sofa Cleaning: How to Clean Sofa at Home
We all love affordable and effective homemade sofa cleaning methods, especially for removing tough stains.
Before we get started with these natural methods, we want to warn you that there is a risk of damaging your sofa if you use them incorrectly.
We recommend that you purchase commercial cleaning materials specifically designed for cleaning couches that match the fabric of your sofa. If you are unable to find these materials, you can contact us at Cleaningcompany.ae for professional and affordable Dubai sofa cleaning services.
We also recommend always testing any cleaning method on an inconspicuous spot on your sofa before using it on the entire surface. This will help ensure the mixture does not harm the fabric.
Now that we’ve clarified all the important points, let’s explore our answers to some of the most common questions about how to clean a sofa at home. Enjoy the read!
How to Clean Sofa Stains
Choosing the right way to clean your sofa depends on two factors:
- The code found under the sofa seats determines which cleaning materials are safe to use on your sofa.
- The type of fabric the sofa is made of, and there are 3 types: fabric, fiber, and leather.
How Do I Clean My Sofa According to the Cleaning Code?
If you find the code W, this means that your sofa is the easiest to clean! You can use these methods to clean it:
- Prepare a solution of water and dishwashing powder to remove stains.
- Vacuum the sofa to remove dirt and dust from it.
If you find the code X, unfortunately, this means that your options for cleaning the sofa are limited. You can use these methods to clean it:
- Rely on vacuuming only. Cleaning solutions may damage the fabric.
- Get professional cleaning services. If you are looking for Dubai sofa cleaning services, contact Cleaningcompany.ae.
If you find the code S, this means that you should avoid water-soluble detergents. You can use these methods to clean it:
- Rely on vacuuming as it does not harm the fabric in this case.
- Buy commercial cleaning solutions to clean the sofa.
As for the code WS, this means that the options are open to you. You can use these methods to clean it:
- Try first the dry solvent cleaning technique.
- If dry solvent cleaning does not remove the stain, you can try water-based cleaning as a second option.
If you’re looking for reliable and affordable Dubai sofa cleaning services, look no further than Cleaningcompany.ae.
How to Clean Fabric Sofa With Vinegar
Have you tried sofa cleaning with water, but it didn’t work?
Try cleaning your sofa with vinegar in less time, without effort, and in a few simple steps!
You May Be Wondering, Will Vinegar Damage the Sofa or Change Its Color?
The answer is no.
White vinegar or apple cider vinegar diluted with water can remove stubborn stains without weakening the color of the sofa, as these types of vinegar are dye-free.
Vinegar is here to save you! Clean your sofa using this mixture:
- 1/4 cup of vinegar.
- 3/4 cup of water.
- 1/2 teaspoon of dishwashing detergent.
- Spray bottle.
- Soft cloth.
- Mix the water, vinegar, and dishwashing detergent.
- Pour the mixture into a spray bottle and shake it a few times.
- Spray the mixture on the stain and rub it gently with the cloth.
- Let the area dry.
- This method is not suitable for cleaning leather or synthetic sofas.
- Check the code under the sofa seats to see if vinegar is a safe cleaning solution for your sofa.
Don’t want to risk using vinegar to clean your beloved sofa? We understand! Contact Cleaningcompany.ae for professional Dubai sofa cleaning services.
How to Clean Leather Sofa Pen Marks
When it comes to ink stains on leather sofas, it is important to act quickly to remove them. The longer the ink stays on the sofa, the more difficult it will be to remove.
The challenge of removing ink stains is to avoid spreading them when trying to remove them.
To clean ink from your leather sofa, follow these steps:
- Try cleaning the stain with a little water and soap.
- If the stain persists, wet a cotton ball with isopropyl alcohol and apply it to the stain.
- Blot the area with a damp cloth to remove the alcohol.
- Let the area dry completely.
- The best way to remove ink stains from leather sofas is to use commercial stain removers. However, if you do not have access to these products, you can use the methods above.
- The type of leather cleaner you use will depend on the type of leather on your sofa. It is important to read the label on the cleaner carefully before using it, as some cleaners can damage certain types of leather.
- You can use the method above to clean microfiber sofas as well.
Let’s take care of your leather sofa professionally! Contact Cleaningcompany.ae now for the best Dubai sofa cleaning offers.
How to Clean White Leather Sofa With Baking Soda
Is your white leather sofa turning yellow? Use baking soda to clean it and restore its brightness!
Who knew that one of the magic solutions is in the kitchen? Yes, it is baking soda
To clean your white leather sofa with baking soda, follow these steps:
- Sprinkle a thin layer of baking soda on the sofa.
- Let the baking soda sit for at least one hour.
- Use a soft brush to brush off the baking soda, or vacuum it up with the brush attachment on your vacuum cleaner.
- Wipe the sofa with a damp cloth in a circular motion to buff it to a shine.
Sofa Cleaning Dubai Offers: Our Effective Sofa Cleaning Services in Dubai
If you want to rest assured and put your sofa in safe hands, contact Cleaningcompany.ae for cheap sofa cleaning services.
Our sofa cleaning services in Dubai are relatively affordable and accessible to everyone, as we use a specialized sofa cleaning machine and the latest technologies, including shampoo, steam, and chemical cleaning.
Your carpet is also dirty? Don’t worry, we are the best in sofa and carpet cleaning in Dubai.
We recommend reading this article to know all about our carpet cleaning services.