Click edit button to change this code.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Rate of 40 dirhams per hour (without materials)
- Rate of 50 dirhams per hour (with materials)
- Upholstery cleaning rate depends on sizes
- SITE OPERATION: The United Arab Emirates is our Country of Domicile. We control this Site from the U.A.E. We make no representation that this website is appropriate for use in other locations. If you use this website from other locations, you are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws. Also, you may not use, export or re-export any materials from this website in violation of any applicable law.
- OFFICE FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL (OFAC) SANCTIONED COUNTRIES. We will not provide any services to individuals and companies owned or controlled by, or acting for or on behalf of, OFAC targeted countries AND individuals, groups, and entities, such as terrorists and narcotics traffickers designated under the OFAC programs that are not country specific
- REPRESENTATIONS BY YOU. By visiting the Site, you represent, warrant and covenant that (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) that all materials of any kind submitted by you to us through the website or for inclusion on the site will not plagiarize, violate or infringe upon the rights of any third-party including trade secret, copyright, trademark, trade dress, privacy, patent, or other personal or proprietary rights. The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- PERMITTED USE. You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than for personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by us to do so. Also, you agree not to deep-link to the site for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by us to do so. The content and software on this Site is the property of the Basmh Cleaning. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- YOUR ACCOUNT. If you use our website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. And you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
NO COMMERCIAL USE. You must not use this site for any commercial purposes such as to conduct sales of merchandise or services. You must obtain Basmh Cleaning’s prior written consent to make commercial offers of any kind on the Site, whether by advertising, solicitations, links, or any other form of communication. We will investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Site and barring such violators from use of the Site.
LINKS AND SEARCH RESULTS. The Site may automatically produce search results that reference and/or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. We have no control over these sites or the content within them. Also, we do not guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. We do not endorse the content of any third party site, nor does it make any representation or warranty about these sites. If you have a problem with a link from the Site, you may notify us at email@example.com.
COPYRIGHT POLICY. We may terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, express consent, valid defense or fair use exemption to do so. If you submit information to this Site, you warrant that the information does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties.
Quality Assurance Program / Quality Control Policy
We conduct random quality inspections on a regular basis to review the quality of our crew members’ work while they are on duty.
Here are the 4 methods we use in maintaining the quality checks:
- Unannounced Visit – To ensure cleaners are properly uniformed and performing their duties thoroughly and completely.
- On-Site Inspection – A walk-thru with the cleaner and/or the client during regular business hours.
- Follow-up – A brief telephone call by our customer service agents after your session has been completed.
- Feedback request SMS – We will send you SMS after the service including the link where you can make your remarks about the work.
Complaints: f you have any complaint with the service you can directly contact the office or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The company will not be responsible for a missed item or damage when its value is more than 200AED.
Service timing: The office admin will confirm the time of the service. We will drop the maids at your location on time and they will work for the specified number of hours. However, due to possible traffic conditions, there might be a delay of up to 45 minutes. We can assure that we will complete the full hours from the time of arrival.
Service extension: In case, if you need the maids to stay for more time you should contact the office. The company has the right to pull out the maid unless the customer comes to inform the office and pay for the extra hours. The company has the full right to accept or reject the extension request. Also, extension after the working time((7:30 PM) is not possible.
Use of Service:
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation is 48 hours before the service. And it should be through an email to email@example.com. You should include the booking and contact details. We don’t allow cancellation after the service start time and the money is not refundable. Refunds will be made back to the payment solution used initially by the customer. Please allow for up to 10-45days for the refund transfer to complete.
We don’t allow any modification for confirmed and paid bookings within 48 hours prior to the service. If the booking date and time will occur in less than 48 hours at the time of the request, Basmh Cleaning preserves the right to adjust service date depending on the availability. If Basmh Cleaning and client did not agree on new date/time within one month from the original booking date, then Basmh Cleaning has the right to keep a paid amount.
Refund Policy: In case of cancellation, we will refund the money if the customer cancels before 48 hours. In case of a complaint, there will not be any refund but we can provide a recleaning. If you’re not happy with our service for any reason, inform our office by email. A manager will promptly review your complaint issues. He will do everything possible to ensure it is fully resolved, including the possibility of a full refund or free re-cleaning.