TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions
- Rate of 40 dirhams per hour (without materials)
- Rate of 50 dirhams per hour (with materials)
- Upholstery cleaning rate depends on sizes
- SITE OPERATION: The United Arab Emirates is our Country of Domicile. We control this Site from the U.A.E. We make no representation that this website is appropriate for use in other locations. If you use this website from other locations, you are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws. You may not use, export or re-export any materials from this website in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, but not limited to any U.A.E export laws and regulations.
- OFFICE FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL (OFAC) SANCTIONED COUNTRIES. We will not provide any services to individuals and companies owned or controlled by, or acting for or on behalf of, OFAC targeted countries AND individuals, groups, and entities, such as terrorists and narcotics traffickers designated under the OFAC programs that are not country specific
- REPRESENTATIONS BY YOU. By visiting the Site, you represent, warrant and covenant that (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) that all materials of any kind submitted by you to us through the website or for inclusion on the site will not plagiarize, violate or infringe upon the rights of any third-party including trade secret, copyright, trademark, trade dress, privacy, patent, or other personal or proprietary rights. The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- PERMITTED USE. You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than for personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by us to do so. You also agree not to deep-link to the site for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by us to do so. The content and software on this Site is the property of the Basmh Cleaning. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- YOUR ACCOUNT. If you use our website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account from any devices, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
NO COMMERCIAL USE. This Site may not be used by you for any commercial purposes such as to conduct sales of merchandise or services of any kind. You must obtain Basmh Cleaning’s prior written consent to make commercial offers of any kind on the Site, whether by advertising, solicitations, links, or any other form of communication. We will investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Site and barring such violators from use of the Site.
LINKS AND SEARCH RESULTS. The Site may automatically produce search results that reference and/or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. We have no control over these sites or the content within them. We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. We do not endorse the content of any third party site, nor does it make any representation or warranty about these sites, including that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against us for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the Site, you may notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COPYRIGHT POLICY. We may terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, express consent, valid defense or fair use exemption to do so. If you submit information to this Site, you warrant that the information does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties.
LICENCE GRANTED TO YOU. By providing materials to Basmh Cleaning, including by submitting or uploading content or materials for use on the Site you represent and warrant that you or the owner of all rights to such content or materials has expressly granted Basmh Cleaning an irrevocable world-wide right in all languages and in perpetuity to use and exploit all or any part of the content and materials provided by you. We may publish and distribute any such submitted content or materials at its sole discretion by any method now existing or later developed. You agree that you shall waive all claims and have no recourse against Basmh Cleaning for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary rights in any communication, content or material submitted to Basmh Cleaning.
Quality Assurance Program / Quality Control Policy
We conduct random quality inspections on a regular basis to review the quality of our crew members’ work while they are on duty.
Here are the 4 methods we use in maintaining the quality checks:
- Unannounced Visit – To ensure cleaners are properly uniformed and performing their duties thoroughly and completely.
- On-Site Inspection – A walk-thru with the cleaner and/or the client during regular business hours.
- Follow-up – A brief telephone call by our customer service agents after your session has been completed.
- Feedback request SMS – We might send you an SMS after the service including the link where you can make your remarks about the work of the cleaner.
Complaints: In case, if you have any complaint with the service you can directly contact the office or send an email to email@example.com. The company will not be responsible for a missed item or damage when its value is more than 200AED.
Service timing: The time of the service will be confirmed during the booking by the office. The maids will be dropped at your location on time and they will work for the specified number of hours at your place. However, due to possible traffic conditions, there might be a delay of up to 45 minutes. We can assure that we will complete the full hours from the time of arrival.
Service extension: In case, if you need the maids to stay for more time you should contact the office. The company has the right to pull out the maid unless the customer comes to inform the office and pay for the extra hours. The company has the full right to accept or reject the extension request. Also, extension after the working time((7:30 PM) is not possible.
Use of Service:
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation is 48 hours before the service. And it should be through an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The booking and contact details should be included. Cancellation is not allowed after the service start time and the money is not refundable. Refunds will be made back to the payment solution used initially by the customer. Please allow for up to 10-45days for the refund transfer to be completed.
Modification for confirmed and paid bookings are allowed no later than 48 hours prior to the service if the booking date and time will occur in less than 48 hours at the time of the request, Basmh Cleaning preserves the right to adjust service date depending on the availability. If Basmh Cleaning and client did not agree on new date/time within one month from the original booking date, then Basmh Cleaning has the right to keep a paid amount.
Refund Policy: In case of cancellation, the money will be refunded if the customer cancels before 48 hours. In case of a complaint, there will not be any refund but we can provide a recleaning (for maximum 2 hours). If you’re not happy with our service for any reason, inform our office by email. A manager will promptly review your complaint issues. He will do everything possible to ensure it is fully resolved, including the possibility of a full refund or free re-cleaning.